[AD] standard path updates

Attached is a patch to update the al_get_standard_path as discussed.
(Might be a few sloppy formatting / debug things left in it...)

In a nutshell, SYSTEM_DATA/SETTINGS is removed. PROGRAM is removed.
RESOURCES is added (was referred to as BUNDLED_DATA in the previous
discussion). USER_DOCUMENTS is added. See the diff for all the
details.

Notes:

I haven't tested it on Windows.

iPhone is untested and looks a bit goofy, but I don't know what it's
supposed to look like.

On Linux, for USER_DOCUMENTS it looks for ~/Documents or ~/documents,
else it returns the home directory. This is set for Ubuntu; not sure
about other distributions.

It doesn't try to resolve symlinks for RESOURCES yet on Linux (or OS X).

On OS X, I tested it, but somebody should validate the code since I no
nothing about OS X development. It seemed to me that the global
osx_bundle was never set, so I changed a few things regarding that.

--
Matthew Leverton