Re: [AD] native filechooser addon

On 22-Feb-09, at 7:23 PM, Peter Wang wrote:
Why not export the ALLEGRO_NATIVE_FILE_CHOOSER type that already exists
internally?

I'm slightly leaning towards that option too at the moment.
I think it would also be neat to use the FS_HOOK interface for this (it's there to be used, right?), in which case I would essentially copy the system vtable and override the relevant methods (the file picker would essentially replace al_opendir()).

Btw, I prefer "picker". After all, you can pick your nose but you can't
choose your nose.  Except in Hollywood.

I prefer "picker" to "chooser" too; I've never heard or seen the word "chooser" used anywhere.

Evert