Re: [AD] Platform specific functions in A5 [was Re: Windows Addition for Message Parsing]

> I don't think there was any misunderstanding at all.
> Well, maybe there was if you thought there was one. Anyway.

Kind of. (about the things being two different issues).But I guess is
settled now.

It's out of my reach now to help resolving on the issue as I've not
been involved with Allegro in any other way that a mere user (until
recently that I decided to modify the library with this patch).

Whatever is to be decided is far from depending on me. However, I
think we all know now where we do stand as for multiple mice support
is concerned on some platforms.

I will still work with my "modified" allegro for my projects as it may
serve me better, whatever you decide to include the patch is -already
said- out of my reach.
However if I may be of further help or if you need additional
documentation if adding the feature, let me know.

--
 Elias Zacarias