Re: [AD] Patch for makefile issue when compiling MSVC with Cygwin

Milan Mimica wrote:
Andrei Ellman wrote:
Has the MSVC makefile for 4.3 forked off from the one for 4.2 yet? If not, we can easilly apply the fixes to both. makefile.vc in 4.2.1 is already broken if using the current version of Cygwin's make, so we might as well un-uglify the build-system while we're at it.

We use scons in 4.3. I don't know if makefiles are going to be dropped completely. If not then we should unuglify it.
just a nitpick, both scons and cmake will be supported for 4.3. Me and elias will support scons I guess Peter Wang and others will support cmake. I think all parties would like to drop makefiles and use at least cmake or scons.