Re: [AD] Patch for makefile issue when compiling MSVC with Cygwin

Michal Molhanec wrote:

To make msvcpaths default I see two solutions:

-- build msvchelp.c using MSVC - I have no idea why it isn't already
    done this way

I like this one more.

-- use msvchelp rewritten in VBscript - much faster, not
    much tested, needs WSH (IIRC part of Windows since w2000,
    may require installation for w9x)
    available at: http://st.vse.cz/~xmolm04/msvchelp.vbs.zip

Speed is not an issue.
Some users may have WSH disabled for security reasons. I think even anti-virus apps might complain. But I have nothing particular against this either, I just prefer the above idea.

--
Milan Mimica
http://sparklet.sf.net