Re: [AD] Allegro SVN mirrors.

On Sat, 2006-06-17 at 20:57 +0200, Elias Pschernig wrote:
> On Sat, 2006-06-17 at 20:52 +0200, Elias Pschernig wrote:
> >
> > Oh, and allegrowww module should not be affected, but it's backed up
> > over rsync just in case as well.
> >

> Actually it is since we may try to do a complete re-import after
> externally merging in allegrowww - so you should not use commit to
> allegrowww in the next minutes.

Ok, it's done (Tomasu did most of it).

The SF repository is:

https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/alleg

To try it, there is no need to do a fresh checkout, just run this
command in your working dir:

svn switch --relocate http://svn.bafserv.com/svn/allegro https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/alleg

After that, svn up and svn ci should just magically use SF instead of
bafserv. Same to switch back.

That is, we could of course just stay with SF again now. My personal
impression is, SF is more stable right now than bafserv. Probably both
are about the same really. But, SF has the advantage that we have more
immediate control.

Or is there any reason to stay at bafserv?

--
Elias Pschernig