Re: [AD] Allegro SVN mirrors.

On Saturday 17 June 2006 07:39, Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:
> And with permission, I think any svk mirror can be used as a commit repo
as
> well, and can easily mirror all changes back to the main repo.

I don't think this is a good idea. What if there are two commits to
different mirrors that conflict with eachother? How do you merge them?
Keep one to which changes are commited and sync the others to that.

As an aside, does anyone know of SF's SVN is stable enough to use? If so,
should we switch back there?

Evert