[AD] Allegro SVN mirrors.

I recently read that one or more of us here have recent mirrors of allegro's
svn, I had made one, though its not up todate due to a stupid config
problem.. I was thinking of making a list of the mirrors and their update
frequency on the wiki, so in case the svn goes down or disappears for some
reason, theres at least one place you can go to to check out versions.

And with permission, I think any svk mirror can be used as a commit repo as
well, and can easily mirror all changes back to the main repo.

So lets hear it, who's got mirrors (especially web accessible ones), and who
wants to host one?

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx