Re: [AD] Allegro SVN mirrors.

On Saturday 17 June 2006 2:39 pm, Elias Pschernig wrote:
> On Sat, 2006-06-17 at 20:57 +0200, Elias Pschernig wrote:
> > On Sat, 2006-06-17 at 20:52 +0200, Elias Pschernig wrote:
> > > Oh, and allegrowww module should not be affected, but it's backed up
> > > over rsync just in case as well.
> >
> > Actually it is since we may try to do a complete re-import after
> > externally merging in allegrowww - so you should not use commit to
> > allegrowww in the next minutes.
>
> Ok, it's done (Tomasu did most of it).
>
> The SF repository is:
>
> https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/alleg
>
> To try it, there is no need to do a fresh checkout, just run this
> command in your working dir:
>
> svn switch --relocate http://svn.bafserv.com/svn/allegro
> https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/alleg

You rule. I had no idea you could do that :o I even looked several times.

> After that, svn up and svn ci should just magically use SF instead of
> bafserv. Same to switch back.
>
> That is, we could of course just stay with SF again now. My personal
> impression is, SF is more stable right now than bafserv. Probably both
> are about the same really. But, SF has the advantage that we have more
> immediate control.
>
> Or is there any reason to stay at bafserv?

I think not...

> --
> Elias Pschernig

Also, my mirror at http://svn.tomasu.org/repos/allegro is now setup to sync
against the sourceforge svn twice a day. shou'd be more than enough I think.
Also (again) theres a SVN::Web frontend at:
http://svn.tomasu.org/index.cgi/allegro/

4.2: http://svn.tomasu.org/index.cgi/allegro/allegro/branches/4.2
4.3: http://svn.tomasu.org/index.cgi/allegro/allegro/branches/4.3
allegrowww: http://svn.tomasu.org/index.cgi/allegro/alegrowww

Also, interesting to note, it includes rss:
4.2: http://svn.tomasu.org/index.cgi/allegro/rss/allegro/branches/4.2/
4.3: http://svn.tomasu.org/index.cgi/allegro/rss/allegro/branches/4.3/
allegrowww: http://svn.tomasu.org/index.cgi/allegro/rss/allegrowww/

etc :)

please do not hammer the rss, or the svn, my Cable modem can't handle much ;)

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx