Re: [AD] Proposal for new branch

Ok, so I want to put my timer and event queues stuff into a CVS branch fairly soon. As time permits, I hope to incrementally move the new joystick, keyboard & mouse APIs for Linux console, X11 and Windows into CVS too. Those APIs should be pretty similar to what was discussed on the bigfive list; I don't see any reason why the design work put in there should be discarded.

Great!

Now, I don't have access to an Apple machine, so I'm hoping that someone can keep the MacOS X port up to date...

Count on me for that :)

DOS/BeOS/QNX: Bugger it, I'm not waiting for these ports.

Support for them can come later; they're not main ports, and I wonder how many people actually use Allegro in such environments nowadays...

--
Angelo Mottola
a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx