Re: [AD] Doc perusing

> > How about the attached patch? It attempts to remove as much
> > DOS-specific items from the general information and be more
> > platform neutral.
>
> Why removing reference to the FreeBE/AF drivers? Are they not valid
> any more or unsupported by Allegro?

Well, the FreeBE/AF project seems to have been dormant since 1999 and looking at
the list of drivers, I think most of them are not that relevant to modern
hardware, or other operating systems than pure DOS (although the drivers could
be compatible with Linux in principle, it looks like most of them are not). In
other words, it seemed to me that the FreeBE/AF drivers are not now as useful as
they once were or could have been.

They may be more useful than I give them credit for though, in which they
shouldn't be removed from the docs of course.

Evert