Re: [AD] Problem with docs (solved). Added new OSX function

But if the app closes silently when hitting Command-Q but pops up a dialog
box when hitting the close button, doesn't she/he think it is behaving
badly too?

I thought the default behaviour if no close button callback was set was to do nothing... The popup was removed in an earlier WIP, wasn't it?

It's mainly portability of applications that were not written for MacOSX initially I was thinking about. They could/would behave as outlined above:
silently closing when Command-Q is hit and shutting down more decently
when the close button is pressed.
In a practical situation, how often would you register a different callback
to the close button and the Command-Q keyboard sequence anyway?

Ok, you've convinced me. Reworked my latest patch and applied it to CVS; now set_application_quit_callback() is no more, and the close button callback is used instead if set.

--
Angelo Mottola
a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx