Re: [AD] Problem with docs (solved). Added new OSX function

>     Sets a callback to be called if the user hits Command-Q or selects
> "Quit"
>     from the application menu.
[...]
>     If a callback is set, this overrides the default behaviour and the
> supplied
>     routine will be called instead. The callback is run in a separated
> thread,
>     so as with set_close_button_callback() you are not supposed to put
> shutdown
>     code there; just set a flag and check if it is set in the main
> program
>     loop, acting accordingly.

Any particular reason you don't want Command-Q to trigger the
set_close_button_callback() (or at least make that the default behavior)?
As far as I can see, it serves the same purpose logically and it is also
what I would consider to be the expected behavior.
Last but not least, this plays nice with programs ported to MacOS X that
already set a close button callback function.

Evert