[AD] Problem with docs, platform specific functions

I wanted to document a new MacOS X specific function I've just finished to add, so I went on updating allegro._tx before commiting to CVS... I looked over the docs how other platform specific sections dealt with functions, and I've found a problem. Look for example at the Windows Specifics section, "Drivers MIDI_*/Windows" subsection. At the end of the block starts the list of Win32 specific functions. Before it, the text

"The following functions provide a platform specific interface to seamlessly integrate Allegro into general purpose Win32 programs. To use these routines, you must include winalleg.h after other Allegro headers."

is supposed to be placed, but next to it there are the "see also" references of the "Drivers MIDI_*/Windows" section...

Can someone tell me how to properly fix this issue? Maybe Grzegorz can help here as he knows how makedoc works...

--
Angelo Mottola
a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx