Re: [AD] Problem with docs (solved). Added new OSX function

Any particular reason you don't want Command-Q to trigger the
set_close_button_callback() (or at least make that the default behavior)? As far as I can see, it serves the same purpose logically and it is also
what I would consider to be the expected behavior.
Last but not least, this plays nice with programs ported to MacOS X that
already set a close button callback function.

The average MacOS X user is used to always hit Command-Q to quit every app. If the default behaviour of Allegro programs is to do nothing if no close button callback is set via set_close_button_callback(), the user will think the app is behaving badly. I could make it use the same callback if present, but the default behaviour if not set should be to force shutdown anyway. So I thought a completely different function made sense here... Convince me and I'll change this.

--
Angelo Mottola
a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx