Re: [AD] set_window_name

> Here it is :)

Thanks. Applied.

> I put the function prototype in include/allegro/platform/alunix.h , but
> i don't know if it's good: if somebody writes a cross-platform program
> maybe would like to use this function, like acquire_bitmap that is
> useful only under DX (AFAIK) but can be called under all platforms...
> Maybe i should also add a set_window_name that calls
> xwin_set_window_name if under xwin and noops otherwise?

No, I think we should keep xwin_set_window_name() X11-specific for the time
being. I put the declaration in include/xalleg.h, which is the right place
to put X11-specific API functions.

>  - the patch does also a *very small* cosmetic correction in the two FAQ
> entries about DGA2.

Partially applied (only the first chunk). The rule is to have lines with a
length <= 77 characters (yes, I know, the rule is not always enforced...)

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx