Re: [AD] COLORCONV_KEEP_TRANS in datafiles + cleanup

> The attached patch makes bitmaps loaded through datafiles
> respect the COLORCONV_KEEP_TRANS flag, and also makes
> datafile.c a few pages shorter :)

So we have been lying to the user for about one year...
"void set_color_conversion(int mode);
Specifies how to convert images between the various color depths when
reading graphics from external bitmap files or datafiles."

But we have a big excuse: this code is a plain duplicate of that in blit.c !
Moreover, can anyone explain the need for the following lines to me ?

datafile.c: 132
       prev_drawmode = _drawing_mode;
   _drawing_mode = DRAW_MODE_SOLID;

    [...]