RE: [AD] Grabber Patch

Title: RE: [AD] Grabber Patch

> >  4. Don't allow user to input two equal names, or an option to
> >     automagically add the type to the name (_SAMP, _PCX, etc).
>
> I don't really like imposing such a restriction on the user.
> If s/he wants
> to use the same name twice, then it's her/his responsibility.

Indeed, I have missed this one. The names might not be used as
identifiers. The grabber warns when a name is not a correct
identifier, but allows it. It should not forbid. The same should
apply for any duplicate tests, IMHO.

> >  5. Multiple "Set/Edit/Delete Property", (only if the property
> >     is not NAME, like setting the MANA to all wizards in the
> >     datafile).
>
> Could be useful, I guess.

It would be REALLY useful to me, at least :)

> BTW, last time I tried, updating an entry discarded all of my custom
> properties. Is this normal behavior?

I think I submitted a patch for this very thing, but it wasn't
applied. Maybe yet another one that went into /dev/null.

--
Vincent Penquerc'h