Re: [AD] set_window_name

> Ok. Post the latest version of your patch to this list, including the
> modifications to the docs (section 'Unix specifics'). I'll apply it to
> the mainline.

Here it is :)
I put the function prototype in include/allegro/platform/alunix.h , but
i don't know if it's good: if somebody writes a cross-platform program
maybe would like to use this function, like acquire_bitmap that is
useful only under DX (AFAIK) but can be called under all platforms...
Maybe i should also add a set_window_name that calls
xwin_set_window_name if under xwin and noops otherwise?

PS's:
 - sorry for the delay, but i've been away for 3 days... ^__^
 - the patch does also a *very small* cosmetic correction in the two FAQ
entries about DGA2.
 - i hope the "tabs vs. spaces" is ok in this patch... tell me if it
isn't! ;)
 - it's done with a 1-2 week old cvs... will it apply cleanly?

--
"Americans need the telephone, but we don't. We've got plenty of
mailmen."