Re: [AD] set_window_name

> ehm, not to sound insisting... but what about the set_window_name patch?

Good question!

Yet another platform-specific function but, as the Windows port makes use of
many of them, I can't really blame anyone. So I'm not against it.

However, wouldn't it be possible to merge it with set_window_title() ? For
example, duplicating the title for the name and using "Allegro" for the
group ?

> i don't know if the "style" is correct and if the function name
> xwin_set_window_name is ok.

Fine with me.

--
Eric Botcazou