Re: [AD] window resizing should not reposition window

> Several minor things:
> - save_window_pos() is IMHO better than remember_window_pos(),
> - the prototype is incorrect wrt to the body of the function (compile with
> WARNMODE=1 when developing),

Oops, sorry - I didn't know about WARNMODE, I'll use it in case I create
another patch :)
I guess you mean the 'int'.. I must have been tired - probably I should only
send something here after looking through it on the next day :)

> - the body of the function is ill-formated.

Yes - I'm still looking for an editor which can handle 8-space tabs, I
always seem to get it wrong..

--
Elias Pschernig