[AD] window resizing should not reposition window

I just played around with an Allegro tool I made some time ago,
which runs in a tiny window, and noticed that resizing it with
set_gfx_mode also changes the position. I.e. when I had my
window in the lower right corner of the screen, and made it
10 pixels narrower, it appeared at the top left corner.

I found some code in wddwin.c which places the window at
32, 32.. so I made a cheap patch which just replaces the 32, 32
with 2 static variables.. and it solves the problem for me.

--
Elias Pschernig