Re: [AD] strip patch

[Another post eaten by the server on 04/12]

> This patch (made against 3.9.40 (I think)) allows one to select
> properties to preserve when stripping a datafile.
> dat -s2 -s-=PRP1 -s-=PRP2 foo.dat

Thanks. I'll take a look at it, but not before the other week.

> Another one is a little one I found in my patch nest, it's
> related to the datafile sorting stuff. Tiny, but important.

2703c2703,2704
<   datedit_sort_datafile(*df);
---
>          if (main_dlg[DLG_SORTCHECK].flags & D_SELECTED)
>      datedit_sort_datafile(*df);

I guess this patch is against grabber.c, if so this change was already
included in your previous patch. And I just checked that every occurence of
datedit_sort_datafile() in grabber.c now depends upon a conditional
expression.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx