Re: [AD] window resizing should not reposition window

> Ok, patch attached. I could not find any code location common to
> all the 3 windowed windows-drivers where wnd_x, wnd_y seemed to
> return valid values, so I added another function which they all call
> before exiting.

Several minor things:
- save_window_pos() is IMHO better than remember_window_pos(),
- the prototype is incorrect wrt to the body of the function (compile with
WARNMODE=1 when developing),
- the body of the function is ill-formated.

Ok for the patch with these corrections.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx