Re: [AD] window resizing should not reposition window

> I just played around with an Allegro tool I made some time ago,
> which runs in a tiny window, and noticed that resizing it with
> set_gfx_mode also changes the position. I.e. when I had my
> window in the lower right corner of the screen, and made it
> 10 pixels narrower, it appeared at the top left corner.

Obviously not very convenient.

> I found some code in wddwin.c which places the window at
> 32, 32.. so I made a cheap patch which just replaces the 32, 32
> with 2 static variables.. and it solves the problem for me.

Yes, but the same problem exists for both the overlay driver and the GDI
driver too. Therefore I'd suggest to modify src/win/wwnd.c instead: get rid
of the two first parameters of adjust_window() and move your patch there.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx