Re: [AD] gcc 3.x workaround.

On 2001-12-03, Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Angelo and I also think this change should be rolled back.  The
> > current gcc 3.x releases are not widespread yet, AFAIK.  A warning can
> > be added somewhere in the documentation, or a configure-like test (but
> > IMHO that's unnecessary).
>
> I think we should have a care for this problem under Linux though. Attached
> is a proposed patch.

Committed, and rolled back -fomit-frame-pointer changes.

Henrik, I didn't stick in a general warning because:

- djgpp has been fixed
- mingw doesn't use gcc 3 yet
- we have a configure test under linux, and gcc 3 has a stigma
  attached there anyway
- QNX doesn't use gcc 3, I think, and the port is "alpha" anyway