[AD] DOS Should be included in Allegro

I actually agree with Shawn that DOS should be left in Allegro.

The reason I think so it because for me the main strength of Allegro is the fact that you can re-compile your program using DOS (for embedded systems), for Windows (for the masses) and for Linux to keep the free software people happy. Allegro's ability to allow the development of platform independent programs is its major strength.

Keeping the DOS port doesn't hurt anyone since the DOS specific code isn't used when you build a non DOS specific version so why cause a potential of causing unknown bugs by removing the code ?

Kevin