Re: [AD] [WIN] Input subsystem patch

> I was wondering, how does this exactly work?

If you use the Allegro window to display the output of your custom graphics
driver (a la AllegroGL), you can connect your own WIN_GFX_DRIVER to
'win_gfx_driver' in order to specify which switching model your graphics
driver supports (PAUSE/BACKGROUND or AMNESIA/BACKAMNESIA) and tell Allegro
to propagate graphics events: switch in/out, move, iconify, paint...
That's the way the built-in windowed drivers have been working since the
3.9.34 version, I've simply made the interface public.

'win_grab_input()' instructs Allegro to grab the mouse and the keyboard
after a graphics driver has been set up.

> Does this also fixes the bug of the appearing mouse arrow when changing
> from fullscreen to windowed mode (like in the demo)?

Not entirely ;-)
I mean, this 'bug' is likely due to a race condition, it may be fixed on one
machine but not on the other one...

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx