Re: [AD] About the X-Window version.

Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz <gradha@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On my computer the mouse seems to be jumping, although it's 70% idle, and
> if you go into the test program and try scrolling a resolution like
> 320x240, it goes sooooo slow, that ctrl+alt+end doesn't finish Allegro,
> and I need to kill the server with ctrl+alt+backspace.

I have added XSync in the last patch at the end of scroll_screen and
it works fine now.  BTW, if you wait long enough without moving mouse,
you'll be able to exit scrolling test with Escape.  Now the problem is
that there are too much buffered mouse events and for each mouse event
screen is scrolled and the whole window is updated.  Keyboard events
are placed in the end of events queue and are not procesed until all
mouse events before them are processed.

BTW, you can try to switch to n-th console with Ctrl-Alt-<Fn>, send
SIGINT to the misbehaving Allegro application and come back to the
X-server with Ctrl-Alt-<F7>.

--
Michael Bukin