Re: [translations] Starting Brazilian Portuguese translation for Docs

Le 17/08/2018 à 10:50, Walter Garcia-Fontes a écrit :
* Rafael Fontenelle, rafaelff@xxxxxxxxx [17/08/18 02:04]:
I thought 'make clean' would do the whole clean. Anyway, 'make
doc-clean' && 'make clean' (or 'make doc-clean clean') didn't change
the result -- same error as my previous email. Are you able to
successfully build the docs?  If so, then I'll have to debug in my
distro.

I was getting an error from "make doc" from the current HEAD of the
translation branch, before the "pt" merge or any other patch.

This is after "make clean", "make doc-clean", "make", and "make doc
LANGS=<any language".

These are the last lines where the error is shown:

/home/wgarcia/lilypond-git/./Documentation/GNUmakefile:226: recipe for target 'out-www/css' failed
make[2]: *** [out-www/css] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/wgarcia/lilypond-git/build/Documentation'
/home/wgarcia/lilypond-git/stepmake/stepmake/generic-targets.make:166: recipe for target 'WWW-1' failed
make[1]: *** [WWW-1] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/wgarcia/lilypond-git/build'
/home/wgarcia/lilypond-git/stepmake/stepmake/generic-targets.make:182: recipe for target 'doc-stage-1' failed

Sorry, but I don't have those. The "strongest" way I know about before removing everything and cloning again is a fresh build:

make distclean
../autogen.sh
make && make doc

BTW, I've just committed changes to create-weblinks-itexi.py in order to get rid of all those "create-weblinks-itexi: warning: [pt]: translation missing for: BLAH". I let Rafael check the strings' copy&past…

Cheers,
--
Jean-Charles