Re: [translations] Starting Brazilian Portuguese translation for Docs

Hello Jean-Charles

Em qui, 16 de ago de 2018 às 10:42, Jean-Charles Malahieude
<lilyfan@xxxxxxxxx> escreveu:

> I've pushed it and merged into stable/2.20
>
> Don't forget to add the two lines at the beginning of a new translated
> file (see the additional commit I did onto yours) in order not to
> disturb when updating the page "translated.html"

Duly noted! Thanks!

> We might later on try "ptBR" when Lusitania come on board…

Just let me know and I'll make the proper adjusts to my translations
and other related files

> When such things happen, I usually firstly run a 'make doc-clean' and
> 'make clean' and then have a new build.

I thought 'make clean' would do the whole clean. Anyway, 'make
doc-clean' && 'make clean' (or 'make doc-clean clean') didn't change
the result -- same error as my previous email. Are you able to
successfully build the docs?  If so, then I'll have to debug in my
distro.

Best regards,
Rafael Fontenelle