Re: [translations] Re: Catalan translation priority 1 (issue 102170048)

> * Federico Bruni, fedelogy@xxxxxxxxx [09/06/14 11:29]:
>>
>> > Now: I couldn't see any "ca" related new files in the built tree. The
>> > make showed me the errors in ca.po, but then it seems that no "ca"
>> > texinfo or pdf files were built. Is that OK?
>> >

>> No, you should see a Documentation/ca/ directory in your build dir.
>> I don't know what is wrong and I can't test your patch because Rietveld
>> says that it's too big to download it at once.
>
> Thanks Federico, I do see Documentation/ca/ in my build dir, with some
> subdirs, but there is nothing there so I think there is a problem with
> my build even if it finished with no error.

There is probably no problem with your build other than it is not
possible to build the docs without the necessary infrastructure. As I
said, your translated files are not all that is needed; for example,
there are lists here and there with the language codes to build.