Re: [translations] Re: Catalan translation priority 1 (issue 102170048)

> Did I use the right procedure to contribute the translations, that is
> create the patches and upload them to an issue (I did it with git-cl)?

That is the best possible procedure in general. Only we translators do
not use it too much because the best person to comment on translated
material is the translator itself. Rietveld is more aimed to
crowd-reviewing and commenting code inline, then the author usually
takes the patch set and pushes it by himself.

In your case, while you completed the Priority One task and your work
ends here, that is not enough for having a new language in the web. I
still must add it to the web building infrastructure. Then, the whole
thing should compile with zero errors.

Besides, can you build the docs on your system to test your own patches?

> Should I keep using this procedure to add other translated files or
> update my existing translations?

As a new translator, it is more usual that you send the patches
directly to me. The patch should apply cleanly on translation branch
HEAD.

> Should I have send the message of the
> issue to this list instead than to the developer's list?

You can use devel- for topics of interest there and should use
translations list for topics of interest here.

Welcome,