Re: [translations] Re: Catalan translation priority 1 (issue 102170048)

Now: I couldn't see any "ca" related new files in the built tree. The
make showed me the errors in ca.po, but then it seems that no "ca"
texinfo or pdf files were built. Is that OK?

No, you should see a Documentation/ca/ directory in your build dir.
I don't know what is wrong and I can't test your patch because Rietveld says that it's too big to download it at once.

Maybe you can upload somewhere a single patch created with:

git format-patch origin

?