Re: [translations] Re: Catalan translation priority 1 (issue 102170048)

* Francisco Vila, paconet.org@xxxxxxxxx [09/06/14 12:05]:
> > * Federico Bruni, fedelogy@xxxxxxxxx [09/06/14 11:29]:

> >> No, you should see a Documentation/ca/ directory in your build dir.
> >> I don't know what is wrong and I can't test your patch because Rietveld
> >> says that it's too big to download it at once.
> >
> > Thanks Federico, I do see Documentation/ca/ in my build dir, with some
> > subdirs, but there is nothing there so I think there is a problem with
> > my build even if it finished with no error.
>
> There is probably no problem with your build other than it is not
> possible to build the docs without the necessary infrastructure. As I
> said, your translated files are not all that is needed; for example,
> there are lists here and there with the language codes to build.

Thanks, I installed all the dependencies listed in the documentation,
and followed (I think) all the instructions to add a new translation.

Anyway, I wait for you or Federico to try my patches and tell me if
there is any problem. At least your advise made me correct a couple of
wrong line endings in Documenation/po/ca.po.

--
Walter Garcia-Fontes
L'Hospitalet de Llobregat