Re: [translations] Re: Catalan translation priority 1 (issue 102170048)

* Federico Bruni, fedelogy@xxxxxxxxx [09/06/14 11:29]:

> > Now: I couldn't see any "ca" related new files in the built tree. The
> > make showed me the errors in ca.po, but then it seems that no "ca"
> > texinfo or pdf files were built. Is that OK?
> >

> No, you should see a Documentation/ca/ directory in your build dir.
> I don't know what is wrong and I can't test your patch because Rietveld
> says that it's too big to download it at once.

Thanks Federico, I do see Documentation/ca/ in my build dir, with some
subdirs, but there is nothing there so I think there is a problem with
my build even if it finished with no error.

I've uploaded my files in a tar-gzip archive, to be decompressed with
"tar -xzvf ca.patch.tgz", it can be downloaded  from :

http://puna.upf.edu/ca.patch.tgz

If the format is not fine please tell me, I can also create a "zip" if
you prefer,

--
Walter Garcia-Fontes
L'Hospitalet de Llobregat