Re: [translations] Re: Catalan translation priority 1 (issue 102170048)

* Francisco Vila, paconet.org@xxxxxxxxx [08/06/14 10:34]:
> Besides, can you build the docs on your system to test your own patches?

Thanks, I built the docs in my system and after correcting a couple of
mistakes in Documentation/po/ca.po it completed OK.

I've uploaded the corrected set of patches to the original issue:
https://codereview.appspot.com/102170048

Patch set 3.

Now: I couldn't see any "ca" related new files in the built tree. The
make showed me the errors in ca.po, but then it seems that no "ca"
texinfo or pdf files were built. Is that OK?

--
Walter Garcia-Fontes
L'Hospitalet de Llobregat