Re: [translations] Documentation/xx.po

Il giorno mer, 08/12/2010 alle 22.02 +0100, Jean-Charles Malahieude ha
scritto:
> Le 08/12/2010 16:48, Federico Bruni disait :
> > 3) I can see there are a lot of strings which refer to nodes and
> > subheadings. Some of them are not up-to-date (some nodes have a
> > different name now). I wonder if I have to translate them.
> > The same with variables (for examples: TimeKey has become timeKey
> > recently).
> > So I wonder how should I work on this file...
> >

> I would say that since nodes and headings are now directly translated in
> the files, let them untranslated.

Too bad, I wasted half an hour copying and pasting.
I should have waited your replies...

Anyway, I think CG should be updated, don't you think?
Just some basic information to save new translators' time (this .po file
is in priority 1).

I'm going to send a patch which fixes some issues in italian
translations, but I'll keep the it.po file out of it.
I'll work on it from scratch (after all, I was just at 5% and most of
the translated strings are useless) and translate only the relevant
strings (very few so far).

Maybe I'll have some further questions..

Cheers,
Federico