Re: [translations] Documentation/xx.po

2010/12/9 Federico Bruni <fedelogy@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Anyway, I think CG should be updated, don't you think?
> Just some basic information to save new translators' time (this .po file
> is in priority 1).

I think CG should stay in English; I have not translated anything of
it.  It moves too quickly and a developer has to work with other
developers on -devel list in English anyway.

> I'm going to send a patch which fixes some issues in italian
> translations, but I'll keep the it.po file out of it.
> I'll work on it from scratch (after all, I was just at 5% and most of
> the translated strings are useless) and translate only the relevant
> strings (very few so far).

IMHO something that  is more urgent than the Doc po file, is the
program po file. It has been a call for update today on Free
Tranlsation Project.