Re: [frogs] joining the team

William Bajzek wrote Sunday, August 08, 2010 8:28 PM

I've already got the source with Git and compiled using lilybuntu.

Great!  That's a good start.

On Aug 8, 2010, at 12:09 PM, Trevor Daniels wrote:

The first step is to work through CG 2.1 and send me a test
patch set.

OK. I will probably get to that tomorrow.

Fine

BTW, I see you use Apple Mail; does that mean you use a Mac?

Yeah. Like I said, I've been able to build using
the virtual machine image.

I use a VM running ubuntu, too, although under Windows Vista.

If there's a way to do it on Snow Leopard now, I'd be
happy to hear it but last time when I tried downloading
all the prerequisites, it looked like a multi-day task
and I bailed.

I don't remember anyone succeeding, but I may be wrong -
I don't follow Mac mails very carefully.  Anyone else
know better?

- William Bajzek

Trevor