To: "Trevor Daniels" <t.daniels@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <frogs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 08, 2010 7:31 PM
Subject: Re: [frogs] joining the team

I'll take a look at the CSS bug, #1105. Although I'm more interested in how Lilypond itself works, I am comfortable with CSS and it seems like a helpful way to get my feet wet. I'll have to figure out how the website stuff is generated and the styles are referenced so I can figure out what is being used.