Re: [frogs] ready to (re)start

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 06:45:29PM -0500, Kieren MacMillan wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> > It looks like your TeX installation isn't complete or not completely
> > configured.  What is your TeX distro, where is it installed and how did
> > you install it?
>
> which tex
>
> gives
>
> /opt/local/bin/tex
> Indy:lilypond-git kmac$ tex --version
> TeX 3.141592 (Web2C 7.5.6)

macports contains texlive_2007, which AFAIK is sufficient for
compiling the lilypond docs.  You probably need to install:
   texlive_texmf-full
rather than just the _base or _minimal, though.  I don't
anticipate that this would hurt any of your existing tex work.

That said, John knows much more about tetex/texlive than me, so go
with whatever he says.  :)

Cheers,
- Graham