Re: [frogs] ready to (re)start

Le jeudi 14 janvier 2010 à 22:40 +0000, Graham Percival a écrit :
> macports contains texlive_2007, which AFAIK is sufficient for
> compiling the lilypond docs.  You probably need to install:
>    texlive_texmf-full
> rather than just the _base or _minimal, though.  I don't
> anticipate that this would hurt any of your existing tex work.

This sounds sensible, but you know much more about macports than me :-P

> That said, John knows much more about tetex/texlive than me, so go
> with whatever he says.  :)

If macports contains texlive 2007 and it's what's already installed on
Kieren's machine, then it should be sufficient for LilyPond docs.  But
in this case, this TeX installation from macports liusses some, as
Metafont misses some files.  I have used only a little MacOS and I've
never used Macports, so I don't know to address this problem, so that's
why I proposed to install the latest and greatest Texlive (which likely
has interesting features if you use TeX for other things) from the
standard installer, which should work when we have sorted out PATH
setting.

Cheers,
John