Re: [chrony-dev] When will chrony release next?

On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 09:23:06AM +0000, FUSTE Emmanuel wrote:
> No, with chrony the shm refclock seems to be ignored (need to retest
> precisely) . The observed stratum of my chrony servers were not
> refclock+1 (0+1) but the defined orphan stratum (3).

Oh, you mean the servers were not synchronized to their SHM refclocks
even when they were working correctly? And removing the orphan option
from chrony.conf fixed that?

That sounds like a bug. If you have a reproducer or have more details,
please let us know.