[chrony-dev] When will chrony release next?

I'm building Debian releases for cloud usage and noticed the known-issue[1] regarding `getrandom` hanging when Chrony is called early on system boot (and it does, as DHCP will call it during network configuration). I see it as critical as ithappens every time on current snapshot builds after booting. (`systemd-analyze` reports thgat startup times soared from 15 seconds to 180 seconds!)

I see the patch is already on trunk[2] but there has been no release that would contains that until now.

Are you planning to do a new release soon?

Best regards,

[1] https://www.mail-archive.com/chrony-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg01654.html [2] https://git.tuxfamily.org/chrony/chrony.git/commit/?id=7c5bd948bb7e21fa0ee22f29e97748b2d0360319
--
Gustavo Serra Scalet