Re: EDE is a lightweight desktop enivronemnt - could it be on see slitaz package list?

thx, will try it soon.

I will first add the packages to my own web space on freeunix.net and send the links in this mail.
If you find that these are stable, i could  provide every half year a new version. These projects are really slow developed  so there won`t change much.

It was not easy to find the kernel headers for compiling those programs..But even the ubuntu binaries are running fine. I think they don't depend much on the kernel,but the headers are needed for compiling (otherwise ./configure  or gcc displays asm.h and limits.h not found )= ).

regards
bluedxca93

2013/8/20 Eric Joseph-Alexandre <erjo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi,

> Here an screenshot  as attachment.
>
> The fltk dev  version of slitaz is incomplete and the pekwm version in
> slitaz is really old. Think that they need an update.
>  Jam doesn't compile, but the ubuntu version works.

Would you like to maintain those packages ?

> Does somebody know how to record what an install sript does ??
>  or  is there something like checkinstall for slitaz??

Maybe 'script' or redirect outoup with 'tee'.

> regards bluedxca93.
Cheers,

+Erjo