Re: SliTaz testing iso with new kernel 3.2.50

Hi Frieder,

quite easy -

make all your changes and dont forget to
empty /etc/udev/rules.d/70-persistant-net+cd.rules

dont insert a slitaz cdrom

run: tazlito writeiso lzma

you will find the rootfs.gz somewhere in /home/slitaz/.....

if you installed another kernel, save the vmlinuz, which is in /boot

then open the original rolling iso with isomaster (on the rolling.iso)
change rootfs.gz, bzimage and vmlinuz and burn the iso - finished...

I think, the problems with UMTS does not depend on the resolve.conf,
its related to the routing problem.

After I changed network.sh, my umts modems worked...

can you try it....

Thomas