Re: SliTaz testing iso with new kernel 3.2.50

Hi, could you also try to add an better resolv.conf.
 Slitaz has otherwise some problems with UMTS broadbond??
 connections.
Can you tell me how you edited your iso ?? .
need to know this, because i want to add another kernel version-/and other things too on my own slitaz bvased live cd. I know there is an instruction , but that doens't really help me...