Re: 4.0 or not ? Cookiso, website, doc

@Christophe Lincoln
Can i get access to where doc.slitaz.org is?
I want to be able to copy it to my slitaz-doc-wiki-data repo on bitbucket. I can't copy it to your server last time cause i can't push all of the data in one push. Its more updated on bitbucket but it has fell behind cause i have to been able to updated anymore.

I hope you can get me some read only access to the server soon.