Suggestions to i18n flow

Hi!

While I (and you, developers) have a small amount of time before 4.0 release,
I decided to freeze my website translations and switch all attention to
localization of SliTaz stuff. Rest of website I'll do later.

I want to localize as many programs as possible.
Looking through the source codes, I see that sometimes it needs not only to add
my localized files, but to make changes to some sources.

Am I free to do it? Do I need to ask permissions?

At first, in TazWeb I set a localizable home.html with support of
slitaz-tools/tinyutils/tazlocale script. Can I push this commits?

It's not all. Along the way, I'll have other suggestions (and the concrete
realizations of course). Who (and where) would be better to talk about these
issues?
--
Sincerely yours,
Aleksej Bobylev